NARENDRA manufacturers a wide range of Telecom Shelters / Green Shelters for highly sensitive Telecom equipments. These shelters have sufficient space for accomodating the equipments inside the shelter.
Telecom Shelters are :
- Light in weight.
- Self supporting with metal sandwich construction and have special profiles for door and jamb.
- Extremely robust, Corrosion Resistant, Water and Dust proof.
- These are quick and easy to install, flexibilty in alteration / expansion, can withstand against storm, heavy rainfall and wind, low maintainence, fire retardant, self extinguishing and can withstand temperature from -20 degrees to +70 degrees.
- The shelters are designed to resist high wind pressure.
- The shelters are being used by all major telecom operators and are available in various sizes and thickness (60 - 80mm)
- The panels (Walls, Ceiling and Corner Pillars) for shelters are manufactured using cold rolled pre-painted / pre-coated galvanized (PPGI) sheets, from both sides having a PU Foam thickness of 60 - 80mm , having a density of 40 kg/m3.
- Thermal insulation is achieved by injecting CFC free polyuretheane foam between the two sheets.
- All internal and external flashings are made of PPGI sheet.
- The floor is made up of thermally insulated PU Foam sandwich between PPGI sheet and 19mm marine plywood with 2mm thich anstatic floor mat on top of marine plywood.
Sizes / Dimension of Telecom Shelters :
Apart from the standard sizes of Telecom Shelters, the shelters can be manufactured in any size as per individuals requirement.